translate

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

mentor #5: Mahatma Gandhi

"leader of indian nationalism in british ruled india"
independence.non-violence.

"Where there is love there is life."

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” 

“Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.”

“Let the first act of every morning be to make the following resolve for the day:
☆ I shall not fear anyone on Earth. 
☆ I shall fear only God. 
☆ I shall not bear ill will toward anyone. 
☆ I shall not submit to injustice from anyone. 
☆ I shall conquer untruth by truth. And in resisting untruth, I shall put up with all suffering.” 


"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way in which its animals are treated."
Mahatma Gandhi

No comments:

Post a Comment