translate

Thursday, June 20, 2013

mentor #9: Unknown

"unknown, unknown, unknown"
. . .

“Just know, when you truly want success, you’ll never give up on it. No matter how bad the situation may get.”

“I don’t regret the things I’ve done, I regret the things I didn’t do when I had the chance.”

“Go where you are celebrated – not tolerated. If they can’t see the real value of you, it’s time for a new start.”

Dont be afraid to stand for what you believe in, even if that means standing alone..

“Life is like photography. You need the negatives to develop.”

“We learn something from everyone who passes through our lives.. Some lessons are painful, some are painless.. but, all are priceless.”

“When the past calls, let it go to voicemail, believe me, it has nothing new to say.”

“The biggest failure you can have in life is making the mistake of never trying at all.”

Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment